About Us

My photo
Spain
Now living in l'Olleria, south of Valencia

Sunday 7 March 2010

New Toy for the Boy



Ed has had a new toy delivered - a welder. A while ago, he got a second hand one, but, although he was able to do a few things with it, he found it more frustrating by it's lack of ability, rather than his own lack of experience. Time to buy one that works properly!

After it's prompt arrival (thanks to Rose & Shay in England), Ed has had a play, and come back upstairs as happy as a dog with 2 tails! Not only does it work properly, but his struggles with the previous one have been a good self-learning time, enabling him to produce good results in no time at all.

He has created a new garden feature for me - another man, so now I have a couple of original, fun characters at the base of my plum tree. Brilliant. I love them.

No comments: