About Us

My photo
Spain
Now living in l'Olleria, south of Valencia

Sunday 10 April 2011

Jess's new toy


As the saying goes: the older the boys, the more expensive the toys. Jess had bought herself a new car, which I had seen in phot but she was able to pick me up from the airport in it.

Initially, it was hidden behind a large 4x4, but I was thrilled for her, when I saw it. A lovely (girlie) red soft-top. I simply burst out laughing, when she pressed the button, and remotely unlocked the car, then put down the roof. Wonderful. (Not jealous at all - honestly :-s)

Thankfully, my 2 cases fitted in the boot, so off we went, sunglasses on, roof down, cruising through the Staffordshire and Derbyshire countryside. Great fun. I bet all of the other drivers wondered what the old biddy was doing in the passenger seat!

No comments: