About Us

My photo
Spain
Now living in l'Olleria, south of Valencia

Sunday 7 October 2012

Microcaching

Whose idea was it, to think it is ok to put a micro-cache in the middle of nowhere?

Well, actually, it really can work, if your spot is a good one.

Not too far from here, there is a winding road over some mountains, with a small junction at the top of the hill. Of course, there is a road sign, and this is where the cache was hidden. The views around were pretty spectacular, but this is a road we have used many times with the bikes. We scurried off in the car, as it was actually International Geocaching day, so I really wanted to do one, even if it was a simple one.

This one was actually so tiny, that putting it on my windscreen wiper was the only way I could get it in focus!


And I got my virtual souvenir too!

No comments: